Restore | Renew |Refresh
After a few months of cocooning inside your cozy home, the flaws start to get to you. Or maybe you start to imagine what you could do differently in your house. Either way, if you’re getting cabin fever, the Spring National Home Show is a good antidote. This year it runs from February 18 until February 27.
The show is now sponsored by RE/MAX, and as a RE/MAX Hallmark Broker, I have access to VIP tickets. For over 10 years now, I've sent up to 100 guests with VIP tickets as a way to say ''thank you" to clients and friends who have supported my Real Estate career for so many years.
This year the V.I.P. tickets allow you priority entry to the show and to the 2011 Boulevard of Dreams model homes, free wine tasting, front row seating at the HGTV main stage and complimentary coat check.
Here are just a few of this year’s show highlights:
- 2011 Boulevard of Dreams model homes
- A live appearance by Debbie Travis
- The Main Stage presented by HGTV - not to be missed celebs like HGTV's Bryan Baeumler, Decor expert Janette Ewen, HGTV's Colin & Justin, Citytv's weather & garden specialist Frank Ferragine, Canadian Olympic medalist Clara Hughes
- Advice from GTA’s top contractors and builders at Destination Renovation by BILD
- New this year, Renovation Workshops. Sponsored by BIY - Build It Yourself Centers.
- One-on-one consultations with Interior Designers at What's your Design Dilemma
- Family Day (February 21st) at the National Home Show! - Children 17 & under are free, there's complimentary daycare, & you can enter to win a family vacation for four
The show is held at the Direct Energy Centre. Here’s the link to the : National Home Show
Get a head start on Spring, and maybe I’ll see you at the show!