Without exception, our schools score above provincial and city averages in core subjects, and offer a wide variety of exceptional extra-curricular activities.
There are programs to develop athletic, music, or scientific skills at most of our schools, and some Beaches schools even have programs to serve specialized needs.
If you're buying a home and have (or plan to have) children knowing how far the property of interest is to the closest school(s) along with the quality of school, can be a major deciding factor. As I have lived in the area, you always welcome to contact me to discuss.
The following page provides a list of all the schools in the Beaches area of Toronto along with their contact information, official Fraser rankings, and a map showing where they are located in the area.
Map of public and catholic elementary and secondary schools in The Beach
Click on the blue markers (or scroll below the map) for the exact address, contact information, and fraser rating for the school.
View TorontoSchools in a larger map
Toronto District School Board
Main Number, (416) 397-3000
Trustee for the Toronto Beaches area:
Toronto Beaches Elementary Schools
- Adam Beck Junior School, 400 Scarborough Rd., (416) 393-1682 - Rating: 7.4
- Balmy Beach Junior School, 14 Pine Ave, (416) 393-1565 - Rating: 8.9
- Beaches Alternative School, 50 Swanwick, (416) 393-1451 - Rating: Unknown
- Glen Ames Senior School, 18 Williamson Road, (416) 393-1800 - Rating: Unknown
- Kew Beach Junior School, 101 Kippendavie Ave., (416) 393-1810 - Rating: 8.6
- Kimberley Public School, 50 Swanwick, (416) 393-1450 - Rating: 8.3
- Norway Public School, 55 Corley, (416) 393-1700 - Rating: 8.2
- Williamson Road Junior School, 24 Williamson Road, (416) 393-1740 - Rating: 7.3
Toronto Beaches Secondary Schools
- Malvern Collegiate Institute, 55 Malvern, (416) 393-1480 - Rating: 7.9
Toronto Catholic District School Board
Main Offices: 416 222-8282, ext. 5314
Trustee for the Toronto Beaches:
Toronto Beaches Catholic Elementary Schools
- St. Denis, 67 Balsam Ave., (416) 393-5310 - Rating: 8.0
- St. John, 780 Kingston Rd., (416) 393-5220 - Rating: 7.5
Toronto Beaches Catholic Secondary Schools
- Neil McNeil Catholic Secondary School, 127 Victoria Park Ave. (416) 393-5502 - Rating: 8.9
- Notre Dame Catholic Secondary School, 12 Malvern Ave., (416) 393-5501 - Rating: 8.4
Daycare Services and Private Schools in the Toronto Beaches
- Beaches Childcare Centre, 646 Kingston Rd., (416) 691-0569
- Beaches Cooperative Playschool, 975 Kingston Rd., (416) 690-9935
- Community Centre 55 Nursery School, (416) 691-1113, ext. 32
- Daycare Connection, (416) 698-0750
- Juniper's Playschool, 1876 Queen E., (416) 690-5583
- Le Petit Chaperon Rouge, 250 Gainsborough Rd., (416) 463-3955
- LeRoux Froebel Bilingual Preschool, 72 Main St., (416) 698-1923
- Main Square Day Care Centre, (416) 691-3909
- Voice Intermediate School, 2206 Queen Street East, (416) 691-4639
- Wee Watch Homecare, (416) 282-0884
- Tell me more about Toronto Beaches Real Estate
- Show me more info about living in The Beaches
- Contact Marc Trumphour to view MLS Listings in the Toronto Beaches, Riverdale, Leslieville and Danforth Village
While all information is from reliable sources, services and providers change over time. If you find any of this information out of date, please notify us so that we can update our site.